Are you wondering what do you say when someone likes your gift?
If you are gifting someone special, then don’t worry about what to say.
We all know that gifting is the best thing to express your feelings.
You can give a gift to your loved one but don’t forget to tell them how much you care.
There is no doubt that you are doing a great thing but if you don’t say anything, then your gift will be in vain.
Today, I am going to share with you some phrases that you can use when someone appreciates your gift.
What Do You Say When Someone Likes Your Gift?
When you are gifting something to your beloved one then you need to gift something that he or she has never seen before.
If you want to make your gift special then you should try to use your creativity and make the gift memorable.
So, here are the top 55 phrases that you can use when someone loves your gift.
1. “I am happy that you like my gift.”
2. “It is really nice of you to like my gift.”
3. “It was my pleasure to give this to you.”
4. “You are very kind for accepting my gift.”
5. “It makes me feel happy when you like my gift.”
6. “Thank you very much for your appreciation.”
7. “It is an honor to present you with this gift.”
8. “You are very thoughtful when you appreciate my gift.”
9. “It is an honor for me to have this opportunity to give you this gift.”
10. “I am thankful to God for the blessings that he has bestowed on me.”
How To Convince Someone To Accept a Gift? [9 Easy Ways]
When Someone Doesn’t Appreciate Your Gift [9 Reasons Why]
Best Replies To Someone Thanking You For a Gift
Sometimes our replies make a big difference when someone thanks us.
There are many people who thank us for a gift that we have gifted to them, but do you know what they actually say to you? Well, they say, “You are welcome.”
Don’t worry, because we are here to help you.
We have collected the most suitable responses for people who thank you for a gift.
11. “It is really a pleasure for me to see you smiling.”
12. “Your words have touched my heart.”
13. “It makes me happy to hear about your happiness.”
14. “When I saw this, I just knew it was for you.”
15. “Your comments have encouraged me to give this gift to you.”
16. “It feels good to know that you appreciate my effort.”
17. “It gives me the strength to move ahead in life.”
18. “It’s just a little token of how much I appreciate you!”
19. “I was just thinking of you when buying this gift for you.”
20. “One time I heard you say you’ve always been curious about (gift), so I brought you this.”
What To Say When Giving A Gift? [11 Good Phrases]
How To Give Someone Money Without Offending Them? [9 Tips]
How Do You Respond When Someone Likes Your Gift?
We know that asking “did you like the gift?” is wrong to someone who has received your gift.
So, if your loved one says something to you then you should respond positively.
Here are some of the best ways to react if your loved one likes your gift.
21. “I am glad that I could give something to you that you will like.”
22. “It makes me happy to hear that you like the gift that I have gifted to you.”
23. “The gift that I gave you is a symbol of my love for you.”
24. “I hope this gift will help you overcome your problems.
25. “I am so pleased that you liked my gift.”
26. “At first I was worried if you will like the gift or not. Thanks for liking it.”
27. “Can you tell me what you liked the most about the gift?”
28. “Would you like more of this kind of gift from me?”
29. “It’s really a pleasure to see your smile. Your happiness made the gift more wonderful.”
30. “You are welcome, I hope that you will find this gift useful.”
Read this next: How To Say Hope You Will Like The Gift [21 Beautiful Ways]
Hope You Like The Gift Reply [My 25 Ways To React To Gifters]
How Do You Respond To Appreciation Messages
It always feels good when someone appreciates the gift you gave to them.
Whether they thank you for the gift or give you appreciation messages, it will definitely make you feel great.
So, let’s look at what to say in response to these kinds of appreciation messages.
31. “Thanks for liking it. I hope that it matches other items that you have in your home.”
32. “I like being appreciated by someone who understands my feelings better than anyone else.”
33. “I have always wanted to hear such things from you.”
34. “I hope that this is going to make you feel better.”
35. “Thank you for the kind words. They mean a lot to me.”
36. “I will try to live up to the expectations of my gift.”
37. “Thank you very much for your comments. You have inspired me to give you even better gifts.”
38. “Thank you for saying that you like my gift. I am pleased to know that you appreciate it.”
39. “Your compliments give me the strength to continue doing for you. I really appreciate your appreciation.”
40. “I am really grateful to you. I hope you will always remember this gesture and express your gratitude to me whenever you get a chance.”
Our bonus guide: How To Say Thank You For an Unexpected Gift [40 Easy Ways]
What Can I Say In Response To “Thank You So Much”?
When someone says “Thank you so much” for the gift.
You must say “You are welcome” or “That’s OK.”
It is not necessary that you express your gratitude directly. A simple thanks will do.
But, the following are responses that you can make for “thank you so much”:
41. “I feel honored that you found the time to appreciate my gift. Thank you for your kind words.”
42. “I’m glad that you think my gift was valuable enough to spend time and money on me.”
43. “I’m really glad you are pleased with my gift. I really appreciate your compliments. Thank you so much for taking the time to express your gratitude.”
44. “I am very grateful for your sincere appreciation of my gift. I will enjoy this as long as I live. Thank you.”
46. “I am grateful for your interest in my gift. I appreciate your appreciation.”
47. “Thank you so much for telling me how you felt about my gift. I’m happy you liked it. I really appreciate your comments.”
48. “I’m glad you like my gift. It took time and energy to find the right one for you. Thanks for telling me what you think.”
49. “Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely note about the gift. Your words really touched me. I have always admired your taste.”
50. “I’m so pleased you love my gift, and that you told me so! It means a lot to know you care about what I buy for you.”
Related article: How To Politely Decline a Gift In Any Situation [29 Best Ways]
How To Uninvite Someone Politely? [Phrases & Excuses To Use]
How Do You Respond To Thank You Professionally?
Being professional is more than just saying thank you or not.
It’s how you say thank you, too.
It’s all about how do you respond when someone thanks you for something you did.
Here are some ways you can professionally respond to someone’s thank you:
51. “Thank you for noticing that I sent a gift. It was nice of you to notice me. I hope it makes you feel better.”
52. “Thank you for saying that you loved my gift. I enjoyed doing that, too.”
53. “Thank you for your compliment. I’m glad I chose that gift.”
54. “Thank you for telling me you liked the gift. It’s nice to hear that you were impressed by my effort.”
55. “You are welcome for telling me that my gift was appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share with me how pleased you were.”
Lastly, don’t forget that it’s always important to be friendly and professional.
Make sure the gift-giving process is an enjoyable one for both parties.
These are the 55 phrases you can use when someone likes your gift.
Also, let us know in the comment if you have any other gift phrases you would like to add!
I hope this article helped you.
Do check other articles on our site:
9 Reasons Why Returning Gifts After Break Up Is Not Good
What To Do With an Expensive Gift You Don’t Want? [9 Things]
3 Ways to Deal with Not Being Thanked for a Gift – wikiHow
How To Deal With Bad Gift Givers? [9 Positive Ways To React]